Skip to main content

Boredom and Lazy Days

Dear Readers,

Today is one of those days that creates difficulty in trying to write about life. On one hand, it was a long day becuase there was little to do. On the other hand, one may dread going back to school or doing anything. My sister has a blog and she also has a gift with making her life interesting despite how repetitive it is. Unfortunately, I do not have that gift. So on days like today, when the day is long and the mood is down, I expect that you would not like to read my blog but rather much more interesting material such as Advanced Calculus or Lord Tenison.

Comments

  1. Don't feel bad. I have the advantage of having Madeline to blog about. And a healthy dose of sarcasm. Maybe you should try being, in the words of our parents, "sassy" like me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment