The highlight of
the week was last night. Mara, the lady that is getting baptized this
week, was found by my MTC companion, Elder Palmer, almost a year and a
half ago. Last night, Elder Palmer and his companion had the unique
chance to work with us in our area.I went with Elder Palmer to see her
and she got really excited to see him. It was awesome just to work with
Elder Palmer again, after almost 2 years of hardly seeing each other.
He´s grown a lot, but we were just flowing with the spirit as we visited
with Mara and getting her excited for her baptism. :)
Dear Reader, Our little boy has not even arrived yet and I am already feeling the pressure to a good example. All growing up, I was always told to never do anything that I wouldn't want my children to know about/do themselves. "Always be on your best behavior, your children will watch you." I will be honest, I have always agreed with that idea and I think it is a good way to live your life. However, I didn't feel the weight of that responsibility until my wife got pregnant. I feel like I am getting more and more pressure from myself to be a perfect example, even though this little boy hasn't even met me yet. That's why I am relating so much with this song right now. I know, this isn't too deep. I just wanted to share the song more than anything.
Comments
Post a Comment